Asian brussels sprouts salad
- brussels sprouts - 500g, peeled and sliced
- carrot - 1 big, peeled and sliced
- spring onion - 2, chopped
- coriander - 1-2 handful fresh leaves, chopped
- almonds - 1-2 handful, chopped
- sesame seeds - 1 handful
- extra virgin olive oil - 3 tbsp
- apple vinegar - 1 tbsp
- maple syrup - 1 tbsp
- soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- pepper - fresh grounded
- salt - if needed
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, soya sauce and pepper. Set aside.
In a large bowl place finely chopped brussels sprouts. Using a potato peeler, shave the carrot and add to the bowl. Add the spring onion, coriander, almonds, sesame seeds and mix. Add enough dressing to coat, mix well, taste, adjust seasoning and serve.