- Prep Time: 40 minutes
Raw chocolate cake
- raw almonds - 1 cup
- coconut - 1/2 cup, desicated
- medjool dates - 1/2 cup, pitted (if dry - soaked for an hour)
- sunflower seeds - 1 cup, soaked for an hour
- avocado - 1, ripe
- coconut oil - 2 tbsp, melted
- banana - 2, ripe
- raw cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
- medjool dates - 7
- salt - pinch of
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- dairy free raw dark chocolate
- coconut oil - 1 tbsp
Place all ingredients for a crust in a blender and blend until smooth (if too dry, add 1 tbsp water), but still remain as thick as possible. Put the mixture in the cake tin (23cm or smaller) and press firmly into bottom.
Mix all ingredients for filling in a blender until smooth creamy mixture. Taste and add seasoning or sweetness if desired something. Pour the dough into the cake tin over the crust and put into a fridge for an hour or over night. Cut into pieces before adding decorate.
Heat small sauce pan, add raw chocolate, coconut oil and stir util melted. Drizzle on top of the raw chocolate cake.
Decorate with chocolate and coconut flakes. Try also fresh fruit! Serve and enjoy!