Vanilla berry cheesecake
- 1. Crust
- oats - 3/4 cup
- almond flour - 1 cup (or walnut flour)
- dates - 1/3 cup
- coconut oil - 2 tbsp
- 2. Filling
- coconut cream - can
- raw cashews - soaked for couple of hours - 1 cup
- maple syrup - 4 tbsp
- lemon juice - 3 tbsp
- vanilla pod bean - 1/2 (or 1 tbsp vanilla extract)
- 3. Jelly
- kudzu powder - 2 tsp
- berries - 2 cup ( or other fruit)
- maple syrup - 2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well. It should have a sticky, crumble texture. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put this base mixture into tray and pat it down to make a first layer. Bake for 15 minutes and then allow to cool.
2. Put soaked cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla seeds into blender. Mix until very creamy. Then pour this mixture onto cooled down base. Freeze it for at least 20 minutes to firm up.
3. Mix sugar with berries. In another bowl mix kudzu powder with water and pour it into the berries. Mix well. Put the mixture into a pot and bring it to medium heat. Stir for couple of minutes untill it thickens, remove from heat and allow to cool. Pour the mixture onto previously prepared base. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve.